Thursday, March 25, 2010

Under the Knife.

In case you didn't already know, I'm having surgery tomorrow.

Kinda freaking out.

Not only about the surgery itself, but recovery.
The right-after recovery.
The last time I had surgery (wisdom teeth removed), I lost 10 lbs because the pain medication made sick - so I couldn't eat anything, and if I tried, it just came back up.
The surgery before that (tonsils removed), I woke up in the recovery room bawling, which was just weird... that I was "under" and then... woke up and had been crying.

Luckily, I should only be on crutches at the absolute most, for a week... but more likely just a few days. They won't know for sure until they're in there and see what my knee looks like.

Psalm 112:7 - "They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them..."

No comments:

Post a Comment