Like a lot.
It's kind of a problem.
I skyped with my boyfriend tonight and told him my latest peanut butter creation, and we somehow got around to the point of saying "the first step is admitting it..." and wondered what the other 11 steps are.
Thank you, Google. Following is the 12-step program... which is quite hilarious with the "corrections".
1. Admit you are powerless over peanut butter - that your life has become unmanageable.
2. Believe that there is a higher power that can restore you to sanity.
3. Decide to turn your life and peanut butter addiction over to God.
4. Make a moral inventory of yourself.
5. Admit to God, yourself and someone else the nature of your problem.
6. Be ready for God to remove all defects of character.
7. Humbly ask Him to remove your shortcomings.
8. Make a list of all persons harmed due to your peanut butter addiction and be willing to make amends with them.
9. Make amends with said persons, unless it would harm them.
10. Continue to make a personal inventory and admit any wrongs.
11. Pray for knowledge and His will.
12. After your spiritual awakening, carry this message to other peanut butter-aholics and practice these principles throughout other affairs.
Maybe this is only funny to the two of us. But, that's okay... because laughing until you cry is needed sometimes.