Notes of today:
- I am halfway done with creating my watermark. I just can't figure out how to make it transparent or... whatever, so that I can place it on my photos!
- I'm starting on two of my tasks of the 101 in 1001 list tomorrow!
- I'm wearing my new summer dress right now. I'm enjoying the dress more than I thought I would... I almost want to go buy one in every color!
- I had a blood sugar of 95 before breakfast, and 112 after yoga. BOO-YAH!
- I may have found a new work-out buddy; the secretary in the office I work at.
- For the first time, I am celebrating my diabetic birthday this year! Some friends and I are going to go eat at Olive Garden on Friday (since Saturday will be filled with 4th festivities).
- I'm getting a raise at one of my jobs soon! YESSSSSS!
- Only a few days left in the cafeteria, which is good and bad; good because I can eat healthier and not worry about camp kids, but bad because that means I have to cook for myself!
That's all for today. :)