Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sustained.

My week:

Blood sugars dropped severely low, out of nowhere, multiple times. Called doctor finally to adjust insulin levels to get it all fixed.

Instead of just getting one new project, I got three. One of which is open-ended, making it harder rather than easier.

Developed art history final project that will require working over thanksgiving break.

Changed my class schedule - again - and plans for my minor.


Even in the midst of all this crazy week (or, even just the crazy month it's been...), I woke up at six a.m. to read the Word and pray for an hour and a half. That's when I found this verse:

"If your instructions hadn't sustained me with joy, I would have died in my misery." - Psalm 119:92


Life has been just go-go-go for the past few weeks, but there have still been small moments when I just feel the Lord's peace, and just stop and smile at how good He is. I think sometimes as believers, we get caught up in everything He blesses us with and love those things, and not truly love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment