Friday, October 1, 2010

Friendships.


Everyday, I read a slip of paper, whether it be a quote, scripture, a song to listen to, or a to-do task. My best friend left me a box of 400-some slips of paper. You see, she is far away - Europe. Before she left, we talked everyday, endlessly. These slips of paper were my only "communication" between her and I for the last two weeks. Today, was by far one of my favorites:

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." - Elisabeth Foley

I have many'a friendships that are long distance. Yet, by the grace of God, some of these are my closest friends. Pictured below in no particular order:





You three are huge blessings in my life. Only because of God did we meet. I read something today that reminded me of this...

God is still in charge and in control.
He is beside you, behind you, before you, and for you.
No doubt about it, no way around it -
His plan is good, His power is great,
and His best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment