Friday, October 30, 2009

Gracias.

I know, two blogs within an hour? Really, Jessica?

Yes. This one's reaaaal good, and couldn't wait 'til tomorrow to share.

I'm doing a little study/devotional over the next few weeks over the spirit of Thanksgiving, and giving thanks to God. Mostly because I feel as of late that I am not thankful/content enough or as often as I should be with what God has provided and blessed me with.

Psalm 92:1 -- "It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High."
(footnote) -- During the Thanksgiving holiday, we focus on the blessings and express our gratitude to God for them. But thanks should be on our lips every day. We can never say thank you enough to parents, friends, leaders, and especially to God. When thanksgiving becomes an integral part of your life, you will find that your attitude toward life will change. You will become more positive, gracious, loving and humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment