Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Summer.

I'm spending my summer (May 12 - Aug 14) in Glorieta, New Mexico.

All of us are called to serve God, it just varies by when and where. And even though the prospect of going overseas during the summer sounds amazing... it would be for the wrong reason. But instead, God gave me a heart to serve somewhere I've loved going for years - camp. This isn't just one camp, but a conference center.... but regardless, it's where He wants me.

I am SO excited. I found out ...seven hours ago, and feel like I found out five minutes ago. I have some nerves and whatnot, but it's okay. God is faithful, and I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best summers of my life.

"Only those who throw away their lives for My sake and for the sake of the Good News will ever know what it means to really live."

Now to sit and wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment