Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Thirty! Done!

Where do you think you’ll be in 5 years?

This question should not be allowed. The closer I get to graduating, and the more I think about it, the more I think about where I'm going next. 

Part of me thinks Dallas would be fun, maybe a good "first step" after college. 
But, Nashville would be awesome, and the only adventurous spirit I have in me is set aside for moving. Plus, I know people (okay, like three) there. And, hello... awesome concerts and famous people?
Florida would be even greater. I'm tired of this cold, snowy, icy, windy business. I could handle Florida. 


But really, things could change in a year. A year ago, I never even considered Nashville or Florida. It was me and Dallas, maybe Austin. 

Ultimately, I don't have the last say. It makes me kind of laugh when I think about the fact that God already knows where I'll be two years from this exact day. He knows the day I will move, the job I will work, the place I will live. He sees me having all these ideas, and I wonder how off or on track I am according to His plan. I wonder if God ever giggles at me.

I'm probably like His afternoon sitcom.




------
p.s. - I'm glad this is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment