Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day Twenty-eight.

If you had three wishes, what would they be?


1. That Aaron and I lived closer together. I can do long-distance. But, the 1200-miles-apart-only-see-each-other-every-few-months sucks, majorly. I have to remind myself almost daily there is a season for everything, and it is beautiful in it's own way. I hope when I look back that I see the beauty in it. :) 


2. That I could fly anywhere I wanted for free, as many times as I wanted. I would fly to KC and see my sister, to Cali to see Kelli, to Georgia, to Houston, to D.C., to Oxford... oh my gosh. There would be so many places I would go!! Not that I think about it every minute of every day, and not that it pushes me into depression, but I really hate how many of the people I love dearly live so far away. 


3. Okay, now usually I say that I wouldn't wish it away, but if wishes really did exist... I don't know that I would be able to pass it up. I would wish for a healthy pancreas. Not that I don't value the things I have learned from diabetes, the people I've met because of my diabetes (Ellie and Lora), or how much smarter it's probably made me (even though I suck at math, still)... but it would really un-complicate my life. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment