Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine (pt. 2)

So, I did get a little crafty for valentine's day this year. 

This was my first year to do valentine's day gifts that reached beyond mini candy bars and cartoon scratch-'n-sniff cards.

Aaron and I share a mutual love of Chinese food. I'm not sure if I remember how many times we ate at Panda Express this summer... plus all the times I ate there without him. So, what better gift than felt fortune cookies?


Sorry, Martha Stewart... your idea did not work out very well. Luckily, my 4-H sewing skills have not disappeared and that high school graduation gift could be used! 

I made eight, because we have an odd re-occurrence of the number eight in our relationship. The cookies did not contain fortunes, but cute, mushy quotes and whatnot. :) He also got a customized picture frame and handmade card. 

You get cute gifts when your girlfriend is a designer/artist. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! They turned out cute! Stumbled on your blog and have had fun reading through some of the posts :D And I have to agree, Panda Express Rocks!

    ReplyDelete