Saturday, November 14, 2009

Movie Quote.

"My mother always told me the hardest things to do in life are to trust, to have faith and to forgive."

How true that is.. especially in my life right now.


Trust isn't always easy - especially for me. It's not about holding grudges, it's a defense. But, if I learned anything this semester - trust God more than you trust people. With that, when times get hard... that's when people lose their faith and stray farther and farther from God. When actually, in these times... people need to draw closer to God for strength and comfort. One of the hardest things for people to do is forgive others. I, too, have a difficult time with this - whether people are close to me or not. But, the Bible says if we don't forgive others that God will do the same to us.

Right now, I have to trust what God is doing and stay strong in that... and forgive those who have hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment