20 seems like such a big number.
So, now I'm going to be cheesey and list 20 things I've learned over the years.
1. Do not play "Nascar" in Satanta, KS. Or anywhere for that matter.
2. Marshmallows are bad for diabetics.
3. Be careful when walking out of dorm showers in flip-flops.
4. Take a jacket to football games, especially with a chance of rain.
5. Don't tan when you already have a sunburn.
6. 11 minutes + microwave popcorn = bad smell.
7. Don't put bananas in the refrigerator.
8. Do not hang mirrors on the back of doors.
9. Lock your phone to prevent butt-dialing.
10. Do not drive directly over potholes.
11. Do not chug a chai tea latte.
12. Sonic pop-slushes actually do have sugar in them.
13. Do not honk at people at rallies.
14. Do not heat up cheesesticks, they turn brown.
15. Turn signals are mandatory, not just suggested.
16. Never underestimate God.
17. Pudding + peanut butter = magical.
18. Crutches without shoes is not a good combination.
19. Keep an open mind about what God may be asking.
20. Facebook videos are funnier at the time of production.