Monday, January 31, 2011

Day Nineteen.

Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday.


Ohhhh. Last year's birthday was magical. By far the best birthday I had, therefore ending my bad birthday streak. :)


It started with a midnight run to Waffle House.
I went to a Beth Moore simulcast, where my friends surprised me with balloons and flowers. 
My roommates decorated my door and bathroom suite with streamers and writing on the mirrors. 
I think I went and ate Thai food for lunch...
Ate at Cheddar's with like nine of my favorite people, that also bought me dessert! 
Then came home and had ice cream oreo cake made by my suitemate :) 


Basically, my birthday consisted of Beth Moore, food and friends.
Really, does it get any better than that? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment