Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Thirteen.

What are your plans for the future? Far and near. 


First of all, this could change at any given moment. I don't control my days, the Lord does.

But, I do have some plans. Georgia in February, possibly skiing in Santa Fe. Beach Reach and a design conference in March. No April plans besides turning 21. Then, headed back to New Mexico for the summer!

As for far away plans.... that's up the Lord.
I'm in school for two more semesters after this one, and then I'm not sure after that. Probably (or hopefully) get a job somewhere. There's a few cities I'm leaning towards (Nashville, Tampa, Atlanta...) but, that wasn't what I thought a year ago, so who knows where I'll be a year from now :) At some point get married, and probably do missions in one way or another.


I've realized over the past several months how greater the Lord's plans are, and how exciting it is to follow Him. Yes, there will be rough parts and probably some stress... but it's amazing how much He works everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment