Friday, January 28, 2011

Day Sixteen.

Upload a picture of your room and talk about your room.


My room is not clean, and always looks weird in pictures... so you don't get a picture today. 


My room, is full of memories. I'm sure that's what everyone thinks or says about their room, but truly, it is. 


I have my painting from high school. 
My desk that is a hand-me-down. 
My dresser from grade school (that I didn't use between then and now).
My picture board that I've had forever.
My picture of Leydi. 
My written-on-gift-bags from Ellie. 


There's more, uninteresting things. I look around not only my room but my apartment and see things of my own actual possession, things given to me or passed down, things I bought at a garage sale. I look at some of my hand-me-downs and remember old memories of home or my grandparents. 


I see things of mine that I've had since grade school and wonder how they've managed to last. I look at them and see all the things that they've been a part of in my life. These mere objects survive moves, rearranging, being knocked over... just like me. I survive all these things with the help of God.


"He alone is my rock and salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken." - Psalm 62:6

No comments:

Post a Comment