Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Best Friend.

I have loved this Beth Moore study I've been doing this summer. Some days were okay, but the last week or two have just really hit home.

"You and I have a 'friend who sticks closer than a brother' (Prov 18:24) for 'Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends' (John 15:13). No matter what happens, no matter who rejects you or humiliates you, He will never betray you. Stay faithful, believer. You are on the winning team."

This study was another reminder of not just how this "walk" is not easy, but that in those hard times... He is faithful. He never leaves. No matter where I go, He is still with me. He is the God who provides all things.

"even if the ones I love turn around and crucify me.. I won't fall as long as You're around me."

No comments:

Post a Comment