Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bring on the Moola.

The other day, a friend asked if I was saving up for something... if that's why I was working so much. 

... not really, just saving up to have money, I guess? 


Then, I remembered: 
Summer 2002: Baby-sat devil-like children across the street everyday, only two at the time. 
Summer 2003: Baked and sold cookies at the city swimming pool.
Summer 2004: Baked and sold cookies at the city swimming pool, again. (What I what do to just bake for a summer job again...) 
Summer 2005: Baby-sat two children a street over everyday, and worked at the golf course on the weekends. 
Summer 2006: Worked as a cashier at the grocery store in Sublette four days a week. 
November 2006: Switched to cashier at the grocery store in Satanta, four days a week. 
Summer 2007: Switched to selling books and "stuff" on Ebay and Amazon.com (most boring summer of my life.)
Summer 2008: Switched to baby-sitting three devil-like children across the street everyday and worked at the golf course on the weekends, again. 
January 2009: Worked at Student Employment Services.
March 2009: Switched to gym on campus. 
Summer 2009: Still working at the gym and picked up a second job; a total of 35 hours a week. 


I'm slowly turning into a work-aholic.
Oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment