Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Toodles.

Today is my last blog post for about 10 days. :)

I put a smile because I'm going to the best. place. on. earth. 
Well, for me anyways.

Camp Discovery
"Making it pointless for diabetics to brush their teeth before bed since 1973."
No, that's not the camp slogan, I promise. It's just a camp joke.

This place is AMAZING. I mean, even the bugs... old dirty mattresses... lack of sleep... 
ALL you do is fun stuff (okay, and a half hour of "education").
But, it's the one week of the year where you don't feel like an outsider. 
Everyone else around you is going through the same thing you are. 

If you're not diabetic, which probably most of you who are reading this aren't, then no offense... but you don't really know what I'm talking about. 


So anyways, I leave tomorrow. 
But what's even better than going to this camp... 
I get to see my best friend for the first time in almost two years. Yeah. 
TWO. YEARS. (Unless you count facebook videos, which we don't.)

I just want to start driving RIGHT now. I'm mostly packed... but at the same time, not really. 
But, I took off work today. I'm exhausted/halfway becoming sick so I called into Job #2. 
I was trying to get off Job #1, but apparently I had already done that like two weeks ago? 
I'm so out of it. Hahaha. But at least I have time to get stuff done. 

I need to go to Wal-mart.
And pack.
And paint.
And fill up my car.
And nap. 

So, neeeeeext weekend I should have a reallyyyy long blog blabbering about how much fun Ellie and I had at camp, and how much more exhausted I am but how it was worth it. I say this now so I'll read it when I get back, and it'll remind me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment