2) I will get to see my best friend for the first time in two years in EIGHT days.
3) Although neither of my jobs are stressful, they are not always the most enjoyable.. I get bored easily. But, knowing what my first paycheck will be keeps me motivated!
4) I did kickboxing/tae-bo today in fitness class. Best work-out ever.
5) There is a bird in the roof in the hallway at work. (That was a lot of prepositions.) I hear it everyday I walk down the hallway to work, but today I can hear it from my office.
6) I was too sore to walk across campus and get the mail yesterday, but today when I went to get it... there was only one thing. So I didn't feel so bad anymore :)
7) I'm really tan. I think suffering through the two sunburns was worth it. Even if I do have to call my friends in 30 years and tell them I have skin cancer on my shoulders.
8) One of the student workers walked by the copier room today (Yeah, I actually did something at work today!) and was just staring at my legs. Awkwaaaard.
9) I really want to go to Dallas/Six Flags. Soon, please. :)
10) I get to go to the best place on earth (or one of the best) in nine days. NINE.
11) I love making lists. Like, Post-It should give me a discount for how many sticky notes I go through in a week.