Friday, July 10, 2009

That's Definitely a Cucumber.

So, the last 24 hours hasn't been so bueno. Recap: 

- Felt like crap throughout my entire 5-hour shift last night
- Also had to deal with orientation students for those five hours
- Woke up at 3 a.m. with a blood sugar of 57, and decided to eat half the fridge
- Woke up with a high blood sugar (due to overtreating)
- My pump site has been pinching/hurting all day
- Rammed my fingernail into my car door while rushing to work since I was late
- Had to pack up not one, but three offices at work
- Went low while walking across campus to get the mail


Bad day aside, I had/am having a good night:

- Got a new haircut!



And.... 
- Tilapia, veggies and fruit for dinner (One bad part; I bought a zucchini the other day, or so I thought. But tonight, I realized that no... I had a bought a cucumber. Oops.)
- Continue the night with Taylor and Kayla by gorging ourselves with popcorn and ice cream
- Watch movies (and I have to admit the other two are falling asleep while I write this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment